Bank of Baroda's online registration for the post of Probationary Officers which begin across the country. Aspirants can register themselves for the BOB PO exam through the online process on its official website i.e bankofbaroda.com. The vacancy is to fill the post of 400 Probationary Officers.
Aspirants can fill the form at the Bank of Baroda's official website i.e bankofbaroda.com. Also, aspirants willing to register and apply for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 should adhere set procedure for the online registration of BOB PO Application form 2017.
Aspirants with good knowledge and skills are required but aspirants must be good all-round bankers with a -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
The selection of the aspirants to clear Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 is totally based on how he/she performs in online Computer Based Test (objective and descriptive both) following Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) Phase & Personal Interview (PI) Phase.
Aspirants can follow these steps to fill the online registration for BOB PO Recruitment 2017 through PGDBF:
1) Aspirant should visit the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
2) Fill the basic details and upload the photograph with signature
3) Aspirants should upload their photograph and signature after scanning
4) Click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format
5) Aspirants should pay the application fee and then finally submit the application form.
Important: Candidates are advised to keep their registration number and password carefully for future use.