The Central Board of Secondary Education on Tuesday released the result for UGC NET 2018 on its official website- cbsenet.nic.in
The UGC NET exam was conducted July 8, 2018 while the answer keys were released on July 24, 2018.
Also Read | BCECE 2018: PCM first allotment list released, admission till August 1
Candidates who had appeared in the CBSE UGC NET July exam can check result online at the official website.
How to check the UGC NET 2018 results:
1. Go to the official website- cbsenet.nic.in
2. Click on 'CBSE- UGC NET EXAMINATION RESULT- July 2018'
3. Enter your UGC NET 2018 application Number
4. Enter CBSE NET roll number
5. Select Date of Birth
6. Click on ‘Submit’ and view your result
7. Take a print for future reference
Also Read | CBSE moves HC against order mandating NCERT books for schools