The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) had released the first allotment list for BCECE 2018 PCM group on its official website - bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Candidates who had registered for online counselling can check their allotment status on the website.
Also Read | CAT 2018 to be held on November 25, registration opens from August 8
Candidates who had been allotted a college and course in the first allotment list can report till August 1, 2018 for admission.
The BCECE 2018 was conducted in April 2018 for candidates seeking admissions to engineering courses in the state’s government and private institutions. The result was declared in June 2018.
BCECE 2018: How to check fist allotment list of PCM Examination
• Go to the official website - http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
• Click on ‘Result of PCM – 2018 First counseling’ on the homepage
• In the new window, click on the login link on the left side
• Select Engineering stream from the drop down and enter the required details- Roll Number, password and security code
• Click on ‘Sign in’ and view your allotment status.
• Download the result and take 3 prints for the counseling process as candidates should get 3 copies of their allotment letter.
Also Read | Reasoning vacant seats in professional courses in India
Candidates need to carry the following documents at the time of counseling at the reporting centre.
• Copy of downloaded Part- A and Part-B of Application form
• Original Admit Card
• Cpy of Rank Card
• Copy of downloaded Allotment Letter (3 copies)
• Six passport size photographs
• 10th Board certificate or Matric or equivalent certificate and Admit Card as proof of age and Identity
• 10+2 pass certificate
• School or college Leaving certificate (original college/school leaving certificate is mandatory during admission)
• Aadhar card for ID Proof
• Character Certificate issued by Head of Institute last attended.
• Residential certificate for native of Bihar issued by Concerned CO of Permanent residence.
• Caste Certificate issued by concerned CO of Permanent residence (For reserved category candidates).