The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday released the Admit Cards for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2018.
The board has made the Admit Cards available on its official website, which is cbseneet.nic.in. A copy of the same will also be mailed by CBSE to candidates' registered ID in PDF format.
The NEET UG 2018 is scheduled to take place on May 6. The examination will be held in Hindi, English, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
The medical entrance test will comprise one paper in all languages containing 180 objective type questions from physics, chemistry and biology. The duration of the examination would be three hours.
Every year NEET UG 2018 takes place for admission to various undergraduate medical and dental courses across the country.
Also Read | UP Board 2018: Class 10, 12 results to be declared on April 29; check your scorecard here
Candidates, who are waiting eagerly to download their NEET 2018 Admit Cards, may go through the following steps.
Check out the steps to download NEET-UG 2018 Admit Cards:
1. Visit the official website, which is cbseneet.nic.in
2. Click on the Admit Card link
3. You will be directed to the log in page
4. Provide important details such as date of birth, registration number and others
5. Click on Submit
6. Your Admit Card will be appeared on the screen
7. Download the Admit Card
8. Take a print out of the same for future convenience
Admit Cards for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2018: