'Zara'- So, how do you pronounce the word? 'za-rah', right? No, No, it is not pronounced like that!
You will be shocked to know that you have been pronouncing wrong 'Zara' i.e. one of the most loved fashion retailers in the world.
Zara has more than 2,000 stores in 88 countries and is the perfect place for that perfect dose of fashion.
In fact it is actually pronounced as 'Tsada' or phonetically 'dzah-dah'. Here is a look at other fashion brand names you pronounce wrong, and how to pronounce them correctly.
1. 'Lan-vin' should actually be called 'Lahn-vahn'
2. Hermes as 'Er-mess'
3. Bulgari as Buhl-Guh-Ree
4. Dolce & Gabbana as Dol-Chey and Gab-ana
5. Givenchy as ZJee-Von-Shee
6. Louis Vuitton as Loo-Wee-Vwee-Tahn
7. Versace as Vur-Sah-Chee
8. Yves Saint Laurent as Eve San Lau-Ron
9. Balmain is pronounced 'Bahl-mahn'
10. Ralph Lauren as 'Ralph LAUR-en'