Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday asserted that the army does not believe in speaking but in displaying its valour. Addressing ex-servicemen and their families at the inauguration of ‘Shaurya Smarak’ (memorial to valour), he devoted his speech hailing the role of armed forces and their spirit of sacrifice in adverse situation.
Here is PM Modi’s speech in 5 videos:
1. "Previous Govts had made empty promises on OROP but we implemented it"
2. "India is one of the biggest contributors to UN peacekeeping forces"
3. "'Shaurya Smarak' is a pilgrimage spot for us"
4. "Army doesn't speak, it acts"
5. "Indian Army rescued Pakistanis in Yemen"