>>    >>    >>   12 missing people confirmed dead in east China factory explosion

12 missing people confirmed dead in east China factory explosion

All the 12 missing people have been confirmed dead in an explosion earlier this month at a factory in the eastern China, said local authorities.


By   |  Updated On : November 25, 2016 10:36 AM
Blast in factory (Representative image)

Blast in factory (Representative image)

Beijing :  

All the 12 missing people have been confirmed dead in an explosion earlier this month at a factory in the eastern China, said local authorities.

The explosion occurred on November 8 in a workshop at Dongfeng Mechanical and Electric Science Co in Shucheng County of Anhui province.

There were 15 people working in the workshop at the time of the incident. Three people have been hospitalised.

The 12 fatalities have been pulled from the wreckage over the past fortnight, state-run Xinhua news agency reported. 

First Published: Friday, November 25, 2016 10:29 AM

POPULAR TAGS: China, Factory Explosion,


For latest india news on mobile, download News Nation Android app, Windows app and Iphone app. Also like News Nation's official Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and Google Plus to stay tuned to latest news.


MORE FROM NEWS NATION