Apple's new Touch Bar based MacBook Pro has reportedly been launched in India. As per reports, which is based on tweets of a Kerala based Apple Reseller, the new MacBook Pro is available in India for a starting price of Rs 1,55,900.
"New MacBook Pro Models With Touchbar Available ... Only Limited Stocks," ITNET, the Apple reseller in Kerala, tweeted.
However, when contacted by Economic Times, an Apple India spokesperson neither confirmed nor denied it. In the past too, the official confirmation of Apple's devices came much after their actual release in the market.
Apple has over the years created a culture of secrecy around it, revealing little information about its products right till the end, unlike its competitors who keep on revealing selective information to create buzz in the market.
Coming back to the new MacBook Pro, it was unveiled last month in 13 and 15 inch screens. The 13 inch model also comes with a non-Touch Bar version.
As per media reports, the 15 inch new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is selling in India for as much as Rs 2,05,900.
- Delhi & NCR Mumbai Kolkata Chennai Bangalore Hyderabad
- Fashion & Beauty Health & Fitness Relationship Travel Food
- Hollywood Bollywood Television Movie Review Interview
- Cricket Tennis Football Hockey Golf Motorsports
- Economy Finance & Markets Corporate International Technology Auto
- Question Hour National Expert Nation View Rahasya Big 5 G3