Our skin needs regular attention irrespective of the season or age failing which we often come across several skin related issues. One of such skin problems is acne or commonly known as pimple.
Though it is more commonly seen in teenagers, it is a problem ladies find quite hard to deal with, reason being that acne is something that can't be hidden by any cosmetic. Besides, it does hamper the overall appearance to a great extent.
At times it does get hard to manage acne as they get painful as well.
However, one can simply get rid of these pain-staking pimples with the below mentioned basic steps:
1. Avoid scrubbing: It is advisable not to scrub your face while washing it. Besides, one must opt for a mild cleanser for washing face once or twice a day with lukewarm water.
2. No touching: It is often seen that many a times ladies try to burst the pimple in order to end it. However, little do they know that this has an adverse effect as it makes the acne spread. Besides opening up the clogged pore makes it look worse and it also lasts longer because of it. Instead of squeezing the pimple, one must use Benzoyl Peroxide or Salicylic acid face wash with a balanced PH over acne.
3. Prevent the skin from sun tan: Not many are aware of the fact that sun tan often worsen the pimples. Besides, the tanning also causes huge damage to the skin and even increases the risk of skin cancer.
4. Keep your face clean: It is important to keep your face dirt free, so one must wash the face especially after exercising as this will wipe off the sweat. Sweat can make the pimple worse. On the other hand, it also suggested not to wash the face more than twice a day as it can extract the essential oil from the face and make it appear dry.
5. Avoid make-up: Using cosmetic products do take a toll on your skin. So try using natural products. Besides, if one is suffering from acre problem, it is suggested to use oil-free cosmetics. On the other hand, it is essential to wash off the make-up at the end of the day.