Read: Top 14 promises AAP made to Delhi
Updated On: Monday, December 23, 12:39 pm
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is set to rule the roost in Delhi. But let us take a first-hand look at some of the promises 'Mangoman' Arvind Kejriwal made to the citizens:
- AAP promised to bring Jan lokpal Bill within 10 days of forming government in Delhi.
- The party will also probe in cases of corruption filed against politicians.
- Kejriwal also promised to reduce the electricity rates and minimise common man's burden.
- He also assured 700 litres of water a day in every Delhi home.
- Kejriwal also said that he would look forward to construct 1 lakh toilets in the city for women safety.
- He also promised that illegal colonies would be brought down.
- The party also promised to look strictly in donations paid in schools and high fees.
- Kejriwal's party will also construct new hospitals for the needy.
- New fast track courts will be created for speedy trials.
- He will also simply Vat
- Proper compensation and justice will be provided to 1984 sikh riots victims.
- As soon as he will come to power there will be a complete ban on plastic.
- He also promised the auto rickshaw drivers to create 1000 stands.