- SC reserves verdict on plea seeking ban on BS III vehicles
- Clearance sale: Hero, HMSI offer discounts after ban on BS-3 vehicles
- What is BS-III? All you need to know about BS-III and BS-IV standards
- Supreme Court bans sale of BS-III vehicles from April 1
- Himachal govt makes BS-IV emission norms mandatory from April 1
Commercial vehicles manufacturer and two-wheeler maker India Yamaha Motor launched a range of BS IV compliant bikes and scooters on Thursday. The company has launched BS IV compliant FZ 25, YZF-R15,YZF-R15S, FZ-S FI, FZ FI, Fazer FI and SZ RR bike models. It has already launched upgraded versions of Saluto 125 and Saluto RX bikes.
Yamaha has also introduced Cygnus Ray ZR, Cygnus Ray Z, Cygnus Alpha and Fascino with BS IV compliant engines. "The new motorcycle and scooter variants with extra style and advanced BS IV compliant engine offers more value to the aspirational customers," Yamaha Motor India VP Sales & Marketing Roy Kurian said in a statement.
The new variants also get the Auto Head lamp-On (AHO)feature, which the government has made mandatory for all two-wheelers in the country, he added. "The launch of new variants for all scooter and motorcycle models is in line with Yamaha's promise to constantlydelight the customers illustrating how the market has responded to company's products," Kurian said.