Toyota Kirloskar India has launched a latest facelifted version of Land Cruiser Prado in India at Rs 92.60 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The SUV is completely imported to India as CBU (Completely Built Unit), which is considered the main reason being its huge price tag. The 2018 Land Cruiser Prado made its debut at the Auto Expo and is now officially launched but is only available in single variant.
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Features | Know all about it.
- 3.0-litre D-4D turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine
- 173 PS at 3400 rpm and 410Nm of torque
- 5-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel drive system.
- 4WD System
- Full LED projector headlamps, radiator grille, front bumper.
- 8.0-inch Infotainment screen.
- Three-zone climate control, park assist, heated and ventilated seats, cruise control
- Nine-speaker audio system.
- Multi-terrain ABS with EBD.
- Seven airbags.
Land Cruiser Prado continues to be a favourite and invincible off-roader for a hardcore car lover but a lot of money need to be spend on the SUV.