1. "The law may say GST is Goods and Services Tax, but in reality it is Good and Simple Tax."
2. "Today, the GST Council had its 18th meeting and it is a coincidence that the 'Bhagavad Gita' also has 18 chapters."
3. "Historic GST is not an achievement of any one party or government. It is a collective effort."
4. "At midnight, we will together decide the course of India's future."
5. "When we do new things, there are some concerns. But I request some people not to create unnecessary concerns."
6. "Today, after years, for a new economy, give new power to our federalism - there can be no better place than this."
7. "Once Albert Einstein said that most difficult thing to understand is income tax. I wonder what he would have said had he seen our tax system."
8. "Imagine what India would've looked like today had Sardar Vallabhai Patel hadn't united all kingdoms of India. Just like that, GST is uniting all markets of India today."
9. "We have united in the Central Hall. This is a place where many icons of our country have set foot."
10. "GST in one way is like our railways. States and Centre run it but we see one railway."