SBI has said that the Rs. 25 charges will be levied only when money is withdrawn from an ATM through the bank’s mobile wallet app.
Let’s have a look at the revision in Service charges
Description of Service Charge Revised Rate
(A) IMPS Fund Transfer Charges through INB/MB/UPI/USSD
(i) Upto Rs. 1 Lac Rs. 5/- +Service Tax
(ii) Above Rs. 1 Lac upto Rs. 2 Lacs Rs. 15/- +Service Tax
(iii) Above Rs. 2 Lacs upto Rs. 5 Lacs Rs. 25/- +Service Tax
(B) Service Charges for exchange of Soiled/Imperfect Notes
(1) Upto 20 pieces and value upto Rs.5,000/ - Nil
(2) More than 20 pieces and / or value more than Rs.5,000/
More than 20 pieces - Rs.2/- per piece on entire tender + Service Tax
Value above Rs.5,000/- Rs.2/- per piece or Rs.5/- per 1000 + Service Tax whichever is higher on entire tender
Service Charges for Basic Savings Bank Deposit (BSBD) accounts
(1) Issue of Cheque book - 10 Leaf Cheque Book at Rs. 30/- + Service Tax
(2) 25 Leaf Cheque Book at Rs. 75/- + Service Tax
(3) 50 Leaf Cheque Book at Rs. 150/- + ST
Issue of ATM Card – Only RuPay classic card will be issued free of cost
Withdrawals - Four withdrawals in a month including ATM withdrawals free of charges.
(1) Beyond 4 withdrawals: At Branch- Rs 50/- + Service Tax per transaction.
(2) At other bank ATMS- Rs. 20/- + Service Tax per transaction.
(3) SBI Bank ATMs- Rs. 10/- + Service Tax per transaction.
APPLICABLE FOR STATE BANK BUDDY WALLET CUSTOMERS ONLY
STATE BANK BUDDY : Service Charges
(1) Cash withdrawal from Wallet Balance through ATM - Rs. 25/- per transaction
(2) Cash Deposit into Wallet through Business Correspondent (BC): Upto Rs.10000/- (multiples of 100) - 0.25% of the txn value (Min. Rs. 2, Max. Rs. 8) + Service Tax
(3) Cash Withdrawal from Wallet Balance through Business Correspondent (BC): upto Rs.2000/- (multiples of 100) - 2.50 % of the txn value (Min. Rs. 6) + ST