- Watch | Sachin Tendulkar appreciates double-amputee Indian Idol contestant's performance, praises his positivity
- Not enough competitive rivalries in Test cricket anymore: Sachin Tendulkar
- Tendulkar appeals MNCs to start employing sportspersons
- Virat Kohli reaches new milestone, leaves Sachin and Sehwag behind
- Sachin Tendulkar visits his adopted village Puttamraju Kandrika
JetSynthesys, a digital and technology company, announced the launch of a game on cricket on Wednesday. The game 'Sachin Saga Warm Up', inspired by India's iconic batsman Sachin Tendulkar, was launched under the company's gaming arm Playizzon.
The company is associated with cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar, who trains the players to gain expertise in playing the game. Sachin Saga Warm Up is a batting game, where players across the globe can compete in real time.
This 2-minute powerplay allows users to get assistance from Sachin himself on shot selection based on where the ball pitches and what kind of delivery it is.
The game targets people belonging to the age group of 8 years-45 years and is also going to be made available in 7 languages. Sharing his thoughts on the game Tendulkar said, "The Sachin Saga Warm-up will serve as a prequel to "Sachin Saga" where gamers across age groups can play an exciting new format of cricket digitally! I look forward to receiving the feedback as users play each delivery on its merit."