In a tragic incident, three-year-old twins have been found dead in the washing machine after the duo accidently fell inside the washing tub and ultimately drowned.
The incident has been reported from west Delhi's Rohini. The mishap took place when the young toddlers were alone at the home for few minutes, they climbed inside a washing machine and ultimately drowned.
According to Delhi Police, the mother of the twins wanted to wash clothes but she found out that she has run out of washing powder. She got out of the apartment to get some detergent leaving the twins- Nishant and Nakshya at home where they were playing near the washing machine.
The mother came back six minutes later but to her surprise, she couldn't locate her kids. Soon she calls the police and after a brief search, they found the twins drowned in the washing machine which was filled with around 12-15 litres of water.
For now, the bodies of both the kids have been sent for an autopsy to a Rohini hospital.