A major fire broke out in a cloth shop in Moti Bazar in Delhi's Chandni Chowk. The incident took place on Monday evening.
According to the media reports, the fire brigade department received a call at around 9:30 pm about the incident after which 29 fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
A senior Delhi Fire Services officer reportedly stated that the fire spread to other shops and the firemen are still at work.
No injuries or casualties have been reported till now. The cause of fire is suspected to be a short-circuit.