- Delhi BJP's door-to-door campaign for MCD polls to begin from Friday
- MCD polls: Delhi CM Kejriwal writes to EC, demands usage of ballot paper instead EVMs
- Delhi CM Kejriwal meets party candidates contesting MCD polls, takes stock of campaign activities
- AAP announces candidate list for Delhi MCD Elections 2017
- MCD polls: BJP's plan to field fresh faces may trigger defections
- Delhi Municipal elections 2017: EC rejects Congress, AAP's demand, Voting by EVMs only
Delhi BJP President Manoj Tiwari has composed and sung a new song 'Bhajpa Dil main, Bhajpa Dilli main' for the MCD elections scheduled to be held on April 23. The Delhi BJP officially launched its campaign song, slogan and poster for the upcoming MCD polls on Friday.
The four minute campaign song includes various promises of the party and catchwords like installation of CCTV cameras, farmers' welfare, clean roads, clean water supply for every household and nationalism among others. A short line from PM Modi's speech ''my government is dedicated to poor''.
Moreover, it also addresses problems faced by the rural population apart from Sikh and poorvanchal communities. Tiwari said that the song will inspire people to work for the city's betterment.
Moreover, BJP leaders claimed that the slogan, '' Naye chehre, nayi urja, nayi udaan; Dilli maange kamal nishan” will be used widely, as it promises “fresh faces” in the municipal corporations.
Tiwari also said that BJP has refrained from indulging in “negativity” in its campaigning and has instead focused on improving lives of people and developing the city.
The song has been composed and written by Tiwari with assistance from his team including Neelkant Bakshi and Kumar Vishu. Tiwari’s team is working for a tie-up with mobile service providers to make the song available as a caller tune.