The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results of the June term end examinations 2018. The candidates of IGNOU June term end exams can check their results online by visiting the official website of IGNOU. (www.ignou.ac.in)
The grade cards also can be printed out from the official IGNOU Website.
How to check results of IGNOU June term end examinations:
- Visit the official IGNOU website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the Student’s Zone area.
- A new tab will open, click on ‘Term End Examination June 2018 Results’
- Enter your 9-digit role number and click submit
- Your result will be displayed, make sure to take a print out for future reference.