The Delhi University has declared its admission process for this academic year in a press meet held on Saturday. Changes in the admission process are also expected to be announced by the university for 61 colleges across the city. The first cut-off list will be announced on June 20, according to the officials. Guidelines for St Stephen’s and Jesus and Mary College will be announced later.
The admission process for around 54,000 seats in undergraduate courses will begin from May 22. The last date to fill Delhi University online registration form for undergraduate courses is June 12.
Students who wish to apply for DU admissions should know following things:
1) List of documents to be uploaded:
Passport size photo
Signature of applicant
Self-attested copy of Class X marks sheet
Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC and others
Self-attested copy of sports certificate of extra-curricular activity certificate Self-attested copy of Class XII marks sheet if result is announced
In case marks sheet is not issued by the board, then the self-attested copy of the marks sheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded
2) When applicant fills her Board roll number in DU online application form, Board marks will automatically be uploaded in form, according to the officials
3) After successful registration of admission, applicants will receive a confirmation pop-up message on home page, an email and message on their mobile number.
4) Students applying under sports quota will also have to give a sports specific fitness test, instead of a common fitness test.
5) For those applying under sports quota, there is a slight change as the weightage given to sports trial is likely to be increased to 60% from 50%.