After entertaining the audience for eleven successful seasons, Bigg Boss is back with its twelfth season. The makers have finally announced Bigg Boss 12 and have revealed that the auditions of the popular reality show have begun.
BB12, just like its previous two seasons, will reportedly have an amalgamation of celebs and commoners staying under one roof for around 100 days.
However, Bigg Boss 12, which is likely to be hosted by Salman Khan, has come with another twist as the contestants will be entering in jodi, i.e., pairs. One can pair with anyone - mother, father, colleague, spouse, friends etc.
So if you and your partner are keen to enter the BB house, here's how to apply for the audition.
1. Download Voot app or visit www.voot.com
2. You will find the Bigg Boss 12 banner saying the auditions are open and all you need to do is click it.
3. The application form will open in a new wherein you are supposed to fill in your basic details along with a photo and social media handles.
4. You will also require to fill in the same details of your partner as well along with the relationship you share.
5. Then you will be asked to provide a reason for why you want to participate in Bigg Boss 11.
6. You will also be required to upload a 3-minute video featuring you and your partner. Make sure the size of the video doesn't exceed 50MB. You also have the option to upload a total of three videos.
7. Submit the details and if you get lucky enough, you might get a chance to enter Bigg Boss 12.