Aamir Khan starrer biopic 'Dangal' is ruling the box office of China and across the world after smashing down a good many records in India.
On Thursday, the film surpassed the Rs 1,000 crore-mark in China, becoming the first Indian film to achieve it, according to a popular Chinese ticketing website.
Dangal has created yet another club — the Rs 1800 crore clun. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “#Dangal enters ₹ 1,800 Cr WW GBOC Club! #China – ₹1,021 Cr #Taiwan – ₹36.5 Cr RoW – ₹744.5 Cr Total – ₹ 1,802 Cr DANGAL 1000CR IN CHINA.”
Not only in China, the movie is also doing wonders in several foreign countries of the world.
In terms of worldwide collection 'Dangal' is only next to 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' which has already entered the 1,500 Cr club earning an amount of Rs 1540 Cr across the world.
In spite of facing a competition with marvel's blockbuster 'Guardians of Galaxy 2' which was released simultaneously in China.
Zaira Wasim starrer which has already crossed 100 Million in overseas has already managed a position amongst Top 50 highest grossing movies in China ever.
Let's have a look at the box office collection of this blockbuster in different regions
Dangal is also the first non-Hollywood film to earn 1 billion RMB in China. Aamir Khan-starrer Dangal will be screened till July 4, 2017 in China. China gives licence to foreign movies to be screened for one month.
Dangal Day Wise China Box Office Collections:
- Day 1 – 2.27 mil. USD [Rs. 14.67 cr.] with 5,47,366 admissions.
- Day 2 – 4.69 mil. USD [Rs. 30.30 cr.] with 10,83,394 admissions.
- Day 3 – 5.55 mil. USD [Rs. 35.86 cr.] with 12,68,590 admissions
- Day 4 – 5.78 mil. USD [Rs. 37.23 cr.] with 13,57,954 admissions.
- Day 5 – 3.52 mil USD [Rs. 22.74 cr.] with 807,985 admissions.
- Day 6 – 3.88 mil. USD [Rs. 21.94 cr.] with 734,855 admissions.
- Day 7 – 3.90 mil. USD [Rs. 25.08 cr.] with 893,474 admissions.
- Day 8 – 6.21 mil. USD [Rs. 39.66 cr.] with 13,97,843 admissions.
- Day 9 – 13.86 mil. USD [Rs. 88.94 cr.] with 30,99,003 admissions.
- Day 10– 12.72 mil. USD [Rs. 81.46 crore.] with 24,60,541 admissions.
- Day 11 – 5.01 mil. USD [Rs. 32.46 cr.] with 11,18,187 admissions.
- Day 12 – 4.7 mil. USD [Rs. 30.44 cr.] with 21,17,166 admissions.
- Day 13 – 4.2 mil. USD [Rs. 26.90 cr.] with 942,444 admissions.
- Day 14- 3.75 mil. USD [Rs. 24.3 cr.] with 844,217 admissions.
- Day 15- 5.99 mil. USD [Rs. 38.61 cr.] with 13,54,352 admissions.
- On its 16th day, it has 16.24 mil. USD [Rs. 104.66 crore ] in China.
Dangal Worldwide Box Office Collections:
1130 Crore gross All Versions after Day 14 in China.
511 Crore gross in India.
869 Crore gross overseas.
Dangal Overseas Box Office Collections:
$131 Million or Rs 869 Crore gross overseas.
Also starring Fatima Sana Saikh and Sakshi Tanwar the movie has previously hit the Indian box office on December 23 last year and had shattered all the box office records so far.
On the work front, Aamir Khan, the Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood is currently busy shooting his upcoming venture 'Secret Superstar'.
Also starring Meher ji and helmed by Advaid Chandan the movie is expected to release on August 4, 2017.