Our Tinseltown celebrities command much love and adoration but along with comes banter and repartee.
Of late our stars have been at the receiving end of the trolls and the instances are only rising by the day.
The latest celebrity to join the infamous club is Parineeti Chopra who has been trolled on social media.
Parineeti Chopra is enjoying a break from the shoot and is currently in Australia on a vacation. The actress shared pictures from her visit on Instagram which pricked the comical side of a few and Tisha, as Parineeti is fondly called was targetted by the internet troll army.
In one of the posts, Parineeti is seen cuddling a koala. This picture turned out to be the new feed for trolls who body-shamed the otherwise pretty lass.
Take a look at a few samples:
- Your face looks like a koala. Stop Dieting
- Very luck koala, at least he is touching your b*****
- Pari ...is it small panda....or hardik pandya? (There were speculations about Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra and cricketer Hardik Pandya dating each other)
- Old ho gyi h
- Both of nose are same dear
- Kash is zanwar ke jagah me hota
- Koalas are wild animals and aren't for domestication or for anyone's satiation of cute animal cuddling. It's not cute and rather horrible to see this animal
- Nose are look similar
- Kya pakdne ki kosish kar raha hai
- Nothing different both r looking same
- Teek jagha se pakde hai panda so lucky