Bollywood's Hawa Hawai actress Sridevi died on Saturday night after a cardiac arrest in Dubai.The autopsy of superstar has been completed and the body is likely to be flown back to India on Monday, according to sources.
The funeral is likely to take place on Monday, although there is no word from the family on this so far.
Sridevi was in Dubai to attend the marriage function of actress Sonam Kapoor's cousin Mohit Marwah, along with husband Boney Kapoor and younger daughter Khushi.
YRF Communications released a statement saying: "Boney Kapoor, Jhanvi, Khushi and the entire Kapoor, Ayyappan and Marwah family is deeply bereaved and shocked with the untimely loss of Sridevi Kapoor. They thank the entire media for their prayers, support and sensitivity during their time of grief.
Also Read: Sridevi last rites live updates
Here's the tentative schedule:
- Some reports stated that the last rituals will be held at Santacruz crematorium, while there are reports that the funeral would be conducted at Oshiwara or Pawan Hans crematorium. The exact location and timing of the funeral are still awaited.
- Although the exact time of the funeral is not confirmed yet, reports suggest that it will happen at around 4 pm on Monday.
- Many Bollywood celebrities and family members are expected to arrive at her residence on Monday morning to pay the last tribute to the legendary actress.
- Cremation at Pawan Hans Vile Parle at 1 PM (Monday) approximately
- The departure time from Dubai is reportedly 9.30 pm, and they are likely to arrive Mumbai at around 2 am.