At least 24 people were rushed to hospital after Chlorine gas leaked at Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan in Dehradun, said Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat.
Over 20 people working at Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan were taken to hospital following the complaints of dizziness and uneasiness after the gas leak.
Chief Minister Rawat, however, said the situation is under control now and he himself is monitoring the entire situation. A team of doctors led by CM's health advisor Naveen Baluni has deployed.
"Over 2 dozen people were hospitalized due to Chlorine gas leak at Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan, Dehradun, the situation is in control," CM Rawat tweeted.
दे०दून स्थित उत्तराखंड जल संस्थान में क्लोरीन गैस लीक होने से 2दर्जन से अधिक लोगों को अस्पताल में भर्ती कराया गया है-स्थिति नियंत्रण में है— Trivendra S Rawat (@tsrawatbjp) August 18, 2017
मैं पूरे घटनाक्रम पर नज़र रख रहा हूं और साथ ही स्वास्थ्य सलाहकार नवीन बलूनी जी के नेतृत्व में डॉक्टरों की टीम तैनात की गई है।— Trivendra S Rawat (@tsrawatbjp) August 18, 2017
Chief Minister Rawat wished speedy recovery of affected people and assured that it will be ensured that such incidents don't repeat in future.