Our face needs a proper care, this we know. But only doing the basic or necessary things won’t do any good. You need to pamper your skin in order to give special care to it.
According to Shikhee Agrawal, head training, at The Body Shop, facial oil is the newest beauty trend that helps to combat the damages on facial skin. It helps in several ways, from acting as anti-ageing agent to giving skin medication.
Well there are many good reasons to use facial oils:
- Natural oils are needed to keep skin hydrated and protected. Facial oil of a good quality tricks the skin into thinking that it’s produced enough and there is no need to produce more and this is the main reason for skin breakouts. Well worry not, facial oils regularly used help rejuvenating skin and due to the application procedure, helps relaxing the facial muscles.
- Facial oils revive antioxidants and vitamins quickly into skin and also add a natural glow to skin. It helps maintain skin against skin-ageing.
- Facial oils are good in getting absorbed easily and soften the appearance of thin lines. With regular massage, the facial muscles are lifted up and also get firmed.
- Facial oils reduce redness, irritation and even breakouts. Vitamin E is powerful anti-oxidant which helps in repairing cell damage and facial oils usually have ever nourishing Vitamin E, marula oil, Argan oil, rosehip, camellia, black cumin amongst some others
- Both, moisturizers, lotions or cremes and facial oils can be used simultaneously as facial oils are great for layering. Oils are best applied on cleansed skin in morning and at night right before applying moisturizer. Otherwise only the oil would do well.
- Facial oils can be used on any skin type be it dry, oily or normal as they rebalance skin and restore a naturally healthy complexion.