The auspicious festival of Chaitra Navratri is going on and people are celebrating it with a lot of gaiety and fervor.
The devotees are fasting during this holy festival, which isn't an easy task to fast for nine days that too in this changing weather.
Besides, those cravings for you favourite food also turns as a hurdles and all you want is the fast to end soon.
But now we bring you an easy to make badam milk recipe, which is appetizing and healthy but will also help your curb your hunger during fast.
Almonds(badam), milk, water, sugar, cardamom powder, saffron
1. Take 5-6 almonds and soak them for 6 hours before peeling off their skin.
2. Grind the peeled almonds along with some milk or water to make a smooth paste.
3. On the other hand, take one cup of milk, boil it on a medium flame and add pinch of saffron and cardamom powder.
4. Once the milk comes to boil, added the almond mixture to it. Make sure you stir the milk continuously, as it will smell burnt.
5. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes before turning off the stove.
Your badam milk is ready to be served. You can serve it warm or chilled