We all are familiar to the number of benefits we get from water. But it usually happens that we end up drinking less water than what is actually required by our body for a propoer functioning and in order to remove toxins out of the body.
There are ways we can make ourselves drink more water:
- Adding flavours to water: Try adding flavours to water, as trying to drink more and more cups of water that is tasteless can be quite a torture. Add some slices of fruits like kiwi, orange to your water bottle.
- Mark your bottle: Mark your bottle with specific targets, so that you end up drinking the amount of water that you have decided to drink in a day.
- Set timers: Set timers to remind yourself of drinking water. These days you can download an app that reminds you to drink water at the time you have fixed.
- Try to include foods in your diet that contain more water. Cucumber is 96% water. Water melon, tomatoes, strawberries can replenish you with apt amount of water.
- Drink water before a meal: Now whenever you start your meal, make sure you drink a glass of water before it. This will also help in less calories intake.
- Make this a habit that you drink some water after your washroom break. This way you can gain water you have lost at that appropriate time.