Finally, it's a day which is very much awaited by girls on Valentines week, the fourth day where girls are excited to receive the iconic stuffed bear. Love is pure, ecstatic and joyful. It gives you the courage to openly challenge the beliefs, whine with your partner and live a beautiful life.
Gifting a teddy bear on valentines week will not only bring smile on your partners face but looking at teddy will always remind your partner about you. And nothing can better than creating a memory and being remembered by your beloved.
Teddy Bear will always keep you closer to the person you love the most and keep you bond strong.
Check out unknown and interesting facts here:
- The teddy bear is named after U.S. President Theodore “Teddy" Roosevelt.
- Teddy Bear was invented in honour of President Theodore Roosevelt when Theodore Roosevelt was on a bear hunting trip near Onward, Mississippi on November 14, 1902.
- National Teddy Bear Day is observed annually on September 9th.
- The largest collection of teddy bears was owned by American investor Paul Greenwood.
- The first British Teddy Bear Festival was held in 1989 in London.