A mother is the biggest blessing on earth. The piousness of her heart can’t be defined in words. The devotion and love of a mother towards her children probably have no other alternative in the world.
If there could be any definition of a mother, it should be the ‘purest love’. On the occasion of Mother’s Day 2018, News Nation pays a thankful tribute to all the ladies out there who suffer all the pain but keep their children safe.
The motherhood is something very difficult but rewarding at the same time. It’s a special feeling that no men can understand. Like a woman makes a man complete, the motherhood makes a woman complete.
At this wonderful occasion of Mother’s Day, the best thing one can do is to read the extraordinary quotes by people who tried to define mother in their tongue.
Here are the top 10 quotes to define mother and her pure love:
1. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? —Mahatma Gandhi.
2. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. — Rudyard Kipling, writer.
3. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. — William Makepeace Thackeray, novelist
4. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. — Victor Hugo, novelist
5. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. — Theodore Hesburgh, priest
6. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. — Erich Fromm, psychologist
7. Motherhood is... difficult and... Rewarding. — Gloria Estefan, singer
8. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. — Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. President.
9. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. — Robert Browning, poet
10. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. — George Eliot, novelist