Japanese automaker Nissan has introduced the new Nissan Micra 2018 in India. It has been named Nissan Micra Active and is the premium version of its standard model Nissan Micra. The new version has been updated with dual airbags and ABS (anti-lock braking system) which is equipped on all trims, except the base variant.
ALSO READ | Honda WR-V Alive limited edition at Rs 8.02 lakh launched in India
Nissan Micra Active specs and price:
1. The turn indicators in the Nissan Micra Active have been integrated into the ORVMs (outside rear view mirror).
2. Auto headlamps, steering mounted controls, rain-sensing wipers and automatic climate control have been included.
3. The car gets the advance keyless entry feature.
4. It has been provided with manual air-conditioner, height adjustable driver’s seat and steering mounted audio controls.
5. There are two engine variants available for the Nissan Micra Active - a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 76 bhp and 104 Nm of torque and a 1.5-litre diesel unit that makes 63 bhp and 160 Nm of torque.
6. The car comes with rear parking sensors and reverse parking camera.
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Mi A2 launched in India today; know specs, price and more
Speaking about the audio system, Nissan Micra Active gets the new 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Mirror link for navigation. However, the infotainment system misses out on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
The car is priced at Rs 5.06 lakh for the petrol and Rs 7.91 lakh for the high-end diesel engine variant.