Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus is reportedly gearing up for the launch of its new handset OnePlus 6T. It will be an advanced version of the latest flagship smartphone from the company OnePlus 6. With OnePlus 6T coming, the company confirms that it is continuing with its tradition to introduce the T version. According to reports, OnePlus will launch OnePlus 6T in October nearly six months after the OnePlus 6 was announced. Premium version of OnePlus 6T will be a strong competitor to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone X.
ALSO READ | Motorola P30 with 6.2-inch display launched; know specs, price and more
OnePlus 6T expected Specifications:
1. Display: 6.4" (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels
2. Operating system: Android version 8.0 (Oreo)
3. Processor: Octa core, 2.8 GHz, Kryo 385 processor
4. Battery: 3,500mAh with fast charging support
5. Camera: 16 MP camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor supporting a resolution of 4616 x 3464 Pixels and the front snapper is powered by a Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor.
6. Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
7. RAM: 6GB and 8 GB variants
8. Internal storage: 64 GB and 128 GB
ALSO READ | Oppo F9 with VOOC flash charge launched; Know specs, price and more
OnePlus 6T Price:
There is no official confirmation on the pricing from the company. However, it’s safe to assume that OnePlus 6T will be priced under the Rs 40,000 mark in India for its base variant. The super-premium variant could cost around Rs 70,000.