Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the flagship smartphone is now officially available in India. The smartphone has some premium features of Bluetooth-enabled S PEN and 4,000mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is available online and at company's offline stores. In the online section, the smartphone is available for buyers from Amazon India, Flipkart and Paytm Mall. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 starts at Rs 67,900 and these e-commerce platforms are offering some striking discounts on the smartphone.
ALSO READ | Nokia 6.1 Plus vs Oppo R17 Pro; Specifications, features compared
Samsung Galaxy Note price on Paytm Mall
Paytm Mall is offering a cashback of Rs 6,000 on the smartphone. The Galaxy Note 9 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is now available at an effective price of Rs 61,900. Paytm Mall is also giving an option for no cost EMI on the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price on Amazon India and Flipkart
Samsung is offering a cashback of Rs 6,000 on the smartphone on both the e-commerce platforms. Here the cashback is applicable on both the variants of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 till the end of August.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 offer on Airtel Store
Airtel offers the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at a down payment of Rs 7,900 and monthly charge of Rs 2,999. Airtel users can also avail 75 GB data per month in addition to standard data offered by Airtel.
ALSO READ | OnePlus 6T launch in October; Know expected specs, price and more
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Key Specs:
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features a 6.4-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
2. The device is powered by Exynos 9820 SOC or the Snapdragon 845 SoC.
3. Samsung offers 8GB RAM and up to 512GB storage configuration in Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
4. On the camera front, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 sports an improved horizontal rear camera with dedicated shutter button and OIS support.
5. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.