Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to Launch on Thursday; know specs, price and more
Samsung is all geared up to launch its new flagship device Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at the Galaxy Unpacked event in New York on Thursday. The focus for Samsung this year will be on the S Pen, which is expected to come in varied colour options. The smartphone is expected to go on sale on August 24.
Samsung is also going to announce exclusive ‘Fortnite’ game for its Galaxy Note 9. Fortnite, is a multiplayer title and cannot allow cheating and other hacks. The game that seems to run without issues at the highest quality settings on Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
ALSO READ | Nissan Micra Active at Rs 5.03 lakh launched in India
According to reports Samsung will be offering free in-game credits as part of its many pre-order Samsung Galaxy Note 9 promotions.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specifications:
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is expected to feature a 6.4-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
2. The device is powered by Exynos 9820 SOC or the Snapdragon 845 SoC, depending upon the region it will be launched in.
3. According to reports, Samsung will be offering 8GB RAM and up to 512GB storage configuration in Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
4. On the camera front, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will sport an improved horizontal rear camera with dedicated shutter button and OIS support.
5. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is expected to come with a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Mi A2 launched in India today; know specs, price and more
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price:
Reports suggest that 128 GB variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will cost approximately Rs. 64,000 and the high-end variant at around Rs 82,000.