Sony is all set to launch its new smartphone Sony XZ3 on Thursday. The Sony Xperia XZ3 is the modified version of the Xperia XZ2 Premium. The Sony XZ3 also sports a similar look to the XZ2 Premium and has an IP68 rating which makes the smartphone dust-proof and water-resistant. The Sony Xperia XZ3 is backed by a non-removable Li-Ion 3,240mAh battery which can last throughout the day under moderate usage. The smartphones chipset is designed to deliver a flagship-like performance even while multitasking or playing games.
ALSO READ | JioPhone 2 second flash sale today; Know how to buy and specs
Sony XZ3 specifications:
1. Display: 5.7-inch Full HD+ display. The screen on the Xperia XZ3 is protected from normal wear and tear by Corning’s Gorilla Glass.
2. Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset
3. Operating system: Android OS, v8.1 (Oreo)
4. RAM: 6 GB
5. Internal storage: 64 GB
6. Camera: 19+2-megapixel main sensor with 13MP front-facing shooter
7. Battery: 3,240mAh with USB Type-C port
8. Connectivity: LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, and GSM
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colour: Liquid Black, Liquid Silver, Deep Green, Ash Pink
ALSO READ | Apple launching three new iPhones next month; Know price and specs
Sony XZ3 Price:
Sony Xperia XZ3 price in India is expected to be Rs 32,999. However, the price would be higher for the high-end model.