Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL), the Indian department of Japanese company Suzuki, is planning to launch the Burgman Street 125 in April.
Suzuki showcased the 125cc luxury scooter at the Auto Expo 2018 in February and is now planning to launch the scooter.
Suzuki Burgman Street 125 features:-
1. It is a maxi-scooter style design, which is a brand new concept to India.
2. It has a stylish design highlighted with a large apron in front. The wide stance and wider seating arrangement promises a comfortable ride.
3. The luxury scooter is powered with components such as body mount windscreen, LED headlamps, front disk brake.
4. It has also features such as tubeless tires and multi-function key slot.
5. The Burgman Street will run on a 90/90-12 front tire and 90/100-10 rear tire, ensuring enough safety in skiddy tracks.
6. It will also sport a fuel tank of 10.5 litre.
7. The expected price of the Burgman Street 125 is Rs 65,000.
ALSO READ: Ball-tampering row: Australian coach Darren Lehmann announces resignation
With maxi-scooters of 125cc, 250cc, 400cc and 600cc in the international markets, the name ‘Burgman’ is not new to Suzuki. But this will be the debut of the Burgman brand in India.