Triumph Motorcycles has launched the Tiger 1200 XCx for the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 17 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
In terms of looks and design, the new Tiger 1200 is quite identical to its predecessor. Major visible changes that distinguishes the new XCx is its Led headlight and LED DRLs.
The all-new Triumph Tiger XCx is one of the most powerful and technologically advanced bike in the Tiger range of motorcycles.
Triumph Tiger 1200 features. All you need to know
- 1215cc liquid-cooled, inline three-cylinder engine
- Six-speed gearbox
- Traction control, cornering ABS
- 5 riding modes including Off road Pro, Road, Rain, Off road and Sport
- Electronically adjustable Windscreen
- 17-inch front and 19-inch rear tubeless tyres
- 5-inch fully digital instrumentation console
- Twin disc with four piston Brembo Monobloc callipers in the front, single disc with a Nissin 2-piston calliper in the rear
Triumph Tiger 1200 XCx will be in direct competition with Ducati Multistrada 1200 and BMW R1200GS Adventure.