The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on Friday declared the results of JNUEE 2018-19 for its Master's programmes - Master of Arts (MA), Masters of Science (MSc) and Master of Computer Application (MCA).
The varsity has made the results available on its official website which is www.jnu.ac.in.
"The result of JNU Entrance Examination 2018-19 for Master’s programmes (where viva voce is not prescribed) has been declared," a statement, surfaced on JNU's official website reads.
Earlier, JNU has declared the BA (Hons) entrance examination results on March 29, 2018.
Candidates, who have appeared for JNU's MA, MSc, MCA entrance exam and waiting eagerly to check their results may go through the following steps.
Check out the steps:
1. Visit the official website: www.jnu.ac.in
2. Click on the Admissions tab
3. Click on the link "JNUEE M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. RESULT 2018-19"
4. Select your option to check the result (registration number or application number).
5. Log in with your application number and password.
6. Click on Submit
7. The results will appear on the screen
8. Download your result
9. Take a printout of the same for future convenience.
Candidates, who will clear the JNUEE 2018, should keep a close tab on the JNU admissions website to know the next steps for admissions in the first year of MA, MSc and MCA.
Read | NEET 2018: Admit Cards to be released soon; exam scheduled on May 6
About the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) was established in 1969 by an act of parliament. The public central university is located in New Delhi, India. It was named after India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. G. Parthsarthi was the first vice-chancellor of the varsity.