The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the important notifications for UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandant) Recruitment 2018.
Students, who had appeared for the UPSC CARF 2017 exam online, can now check the list of shortlisted candidates. The complete interview schedule is available UPSC's official site for recruitment - upsc.gov.in.
The commission has scheduled the final round of interview for the post of Assistant Commandant. The interview process is scheduled to be conducted on May 7 in two shifts for candidates. While the morning session will start at 9:00 am, the afternoon slot will be conducted from 1:00 pm onwards.
The interviews, which will be conducted for a period of 10-days, is meant for personality test for UPSC recruitment 2018. The last date for UPDC CAPF interview is May 17, 2018.
Important information for candidates appearing for UPSC CAPF 2018 interview.
1. The list short-listed candidates for UPSC CAPF 2018 recruitment is now available online.
2. The notification carries candidates’ roll number against time, date interview day in a tabulated format.
3. The e-summon letters or call letters for UPSC CAPF recruitment exam interview process will be out online anytime soon.
4. Candidates should carry a print out of the call letter during the interview.
5. They are also advised to bring two recent passport sized photographs in order to be allowed in the UPSC CAPF recruitment exam interview.
6. The examinees have to bring all original documents supporting their Educational Qualifications, DOB, Caste certification for verification purpose. Failing the same may disqualify them from the interview process.
Also Read | NEET 2018: CBSE likely to release Admit Cards on Wednesday; exam on May 6
Besides this, UPSC has released a fresh recruitment notification, inviting eligible candidates to apply for the positions of manager, assistant professor, geologist, principal, administrative officer and others.
Interested candidates may apply at upsconline.nic.in. The last date for submission of applications is May 3. The last date for printing the submitted online application form is May 4.
Check the vacancy details here:
Total vacancies: 120
Manager (Marketing and Trade): 1
Assistant Professor (Physiology): 6
Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 7
Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering): 1
Assistant Geologist: 75
Administrative Officer: 16
Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): 1
Drugs Inspector: 7
Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel: 1
Head of Department (Information Technology): 1
Principal, Government Polytechnic: 1
Training and Placement Officer: 1
Workshop Superintendent: 1
Assistant Public Prosecutor: 1
In case of any queries or discrepancies, candidates should contact the concerned authorities immediately. UPSC helpline number is available at 23381125, 23098543 and 23385271.
About the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments and examinations for All India services and Group A and Group B of Central services.