Bandgi Kalra has become the talk of the town post her entry on popularity show Bigg Boss 11. The lady had entered on the show as a commoner and has raised the glamour quotient of the show.
Bandgi has managed to secure a place on the reality show for nine weeks so far and even managed to be a captain of the house.
Besides, her sizzling chemistry with Puneesh Sharma on national television also caught the television. But this week, Bandgi ended up being in the danger zone and has been nominated for elimination.
She has been nominated along with Puneesh and Luv Tyagi. Indeed it is a going to be a tough fight between the three of them.
While all three are trying their best to escape the elimination, here we bring you five reasons about why Bandgi Kalra deserve to get eliminated from Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 11 this week:
1. Bandgi Kalra fails to be an interesting contestant on Bigg Boss 11. She hasn't been giving a satisfying output in the tasks and fails to rake up the entertainment quotient on the show with her laidback attitude. She isn't playing fair in the tasks and creates unnecessary drama to gain sympathy.
2. Bandgi's intimacy with Puneesh, which got the tongues wagging initally, has now irked the audience and housemates. The couple's public display of affection has been stooping low to new levels, where the couple were caught getting intimate on television. In fact, Puneesh even asked Bandgi to remove her clothes as well to which she agreed.
3. Bandgi's biasedness towards Puneesh might work against her. The lady is always standing in support of Puneesh even if he is at fault. Even during the captaincy task, when Puneesh didn't help Akash, Bandgi didn't asked him to stand for his friend until Dadlani lost the task
4. She doesn't seem to have a stand of her own and keeps on hiding behind Puneesh. Bandgi has been using Puneesh as a sheild to fight out the battles. In every situation, she looks up to Puneesh to come to her defense and stand for her. In fact, it was because of Puneesh that she became the captain of the house.
5. Her attempt to gain sympathy, Bandgi was seen criticising her ex-boyfriend Dennis Nagpal. The lady went on to leave intimate details of her past relationship. But her accusation backfired, after Dennis revealed the truth, hence bringing Bandgi in negative light.
While the elimination results are yet to be announced, we wonder if Bandgi Kalra will be able to survive evictions this week and continue her journey on Bigg Boss 11