Puneesh Sharma has been one of the most controversial contestants on Bigg Boss 11. He entered the popular reality show as a commoner and soon grabbed the headlines with his growing proximity with Bandgi Kalra.
He has been going strong on the show for nine weeks and even won the captaincy task once on BB11.
On the other hand, his way of going over the board to show his love for Bandgi on national television has also made him the talk of the town.
But despite all his attempts to stay safe from eviction, Puneesh got eliminated for elimination along with his lady love Bandgi and Luv Tyagi.
Indeed, the fight to survive in the house is going to be fierce this time and as the three of them tries their best to escape elimination, here we bring you six reasons about why Puneesh Sharma deserves to get eliminated from Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 11 this week:
Also Read | Bigg Boss 11: Bandgi Kalra to BREAK UP with Puneesh Sharma (watch video)
1. Puneesh have emerged as an aggressive person who has often been criticised for his over confident attitude. He has not just been pretending to be uber cool, but also flaunts his 'I don't give a damn attitude' which often goes against him.
2. His intimacy with Bandgi, which created a lot of buzz initially, has now irked the audience and the housemates. The couple has crossed all the limits of proximity on national television such that that even host Salman Khan had to warn the couple to watch their actions. However, neither Puneesh nor Bandgi pay heed to Salman's advice and continued with their public display of affection.
3. Puneesh's didn't turn out to be a true friend and ditched Akash Dadlani when he needed him the most. This happened when Akash was competing in the captaincy task. Akash had asked Puneesh to eliminate Hiten Tejwani from the race. However, despite all the sacrifices Dadlani had made for him, Puneesh refused to do so, as a result Akash ended up loosing the captaincy task.
Also Read | Bigg Boss 11: 5 reasons why Bandgi Kalra should get ELIMINATED this week
4. Puneesh has been way too biased towards Bandgi Kalra. He not just favors and defends her every now and then, but also paves a way for Bandgi. This was seen during one of the captaincy tasks, where Puneesh clearly stated that he wants Bandgi to be the next captain and would everything to save her from loosing the task.
5. Puneesh has also been criticised for his double standards towards women. While he has been voicing 'respect women' motto on the show, Sharma himself has been one of the people who were quite harsh with their words to the female housemates. He was quite rude and offensive with Sapna Choudhary in one their spats and even abused Hina Khan's parents as well.
6. Puneesh and Akash have been the new rivals on Bigg Boss 11. However, during their recent tussle, Puneesh, in a fit of anger, ended up throwing his show on Akash. While the housemates did intervene in their heated argument, Sharma even threatened Akash that he will not let go of this enmity easily and even carry it outside the BB house. Given the violent nature Puneesh has displayed lately, he might witness a direct eviction from Salman this week.
Well, the final results of elimination will be announced by Salman Khan during the Weekend Ka Vaar episode on Sunday, but it will be interesting to see if Puneesh Sharma will be able to survive the eviction this week.