News Nation Logo

Cricbuzz signs Virender Sehwag as its Expert for ICC World T20

Swashbuckling Former India Opener Virender Sehwag Has Been Roped In By Cricbuzz As Its In-house Expert Analyst For The ICC World T20, Which Will Kick Off On March 8th.

PTI | Updated on: 29 Feb 2016, 12:37:14 PM

Mumbai:

Swashbuckling former India opener Virender Sehwag has been roped in by Cricbuzz as its in-house expert analyst for the ICC World T20, which will kick off on March 8th.

Sehwag, who has appeared as a panelist on several television-based cricket shows, will be making his first appearance on a wraparound show for a website.

As part of this engagement, Sehwag will provide his expert opinion for the World T20 matches and will also answer questions from Cricbuzz users around the world.

Fans of the ace cricketer also have the chance to interact with him on the website’s Facebook page, which currently boasts of over 6.5 million users.

Commenting on the partnership, Sehwag said, “I love the T20 format. This brand of cricket reminds me of my playing days. I am looking forward to donning the role of an expert on Cricbuzz during the ICC World T20.

“Cricbuzz has been India’s No. 1 cricket destination for quite some time now and I am hopeful that my fans in India and around the world will enjoy watching my video analysis on Cricbuzz.”

Pankaj Chhaparwal, CEO, Cricbuzz said, “Virender Sehwag is a legend of the game and we are excited to have him on board as our expert. A few lucky fans will also get an opportunity to meet Viru personally. We are confident that this partnership with Sehwag will further establish Cricbuzz’s leadership in the cricket space.”

Cricbuzz will also hold a contest for the existing and new users of the app, whereby a select few users across India stand to win a chance to meet Sehwag, at a meet and greet event.

For all the Latest Sports News News, Cricket News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.

First Published : 29 Feb 2016, 12:35:00 PM

Videos