German luxury automaker BMW is all set to launch the new-generation X3 in the Indian market on April 19. The luxury SUV made its debut last year and is one of the most popular SUV in the global market.
BMW X3 was first launched in the year 2003, since then more than 1.5 million X3 SUVs have been sold worldwide, making it one of the highest selling SUV in the world.
The price of the upcoming BMW X3 is not yet revealed but it is expected to be around between Rs 55-60 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
BMW X3 has been inspired by the 5-series range, the SUV us based on the new CLAR (Cluster Architecture) because of which the car weighs 55 kg less
BMW X3 features. All you need to know:
- 3.0-litre six-cylinder engine which can produce 248bhp of power with 620Nm of torque.
- New headlamps, front grille and front bumper
- Full LED headlamps, LED hexagonal fog lamps and full LED 3D tail lamps
- 18-inch standard alloy wheel size
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 8-speed Steptronic transmission
- Harman Kardon audio system
- 0-100 kmph in just 6.2 seconds
Once launched in India, BMW X3 will be in direct competition with Mercedes-Benz GLC and Audi Q5, Volvo XC60 and Range Rover Evoque