Mahindra XUV500 has come up again with another facelift which is expected to be launched soon. Some of the images of XUV500 facelift is making rounds over the internet.
The Indian automaker is a well-known brand in the Indian market and are popular for their powerful and durable line-up of SUVs. And, the new 2018 XUV500 is all set to be dispatched to the dealerships across India and the dealers have already started accepting bookings for the updated version.
The all-new XUV500 will see some cosmetic changes in the interior of the car. However, there are not much changes in the basic specifications of the SUV.
Mahindra XUV500 features. All you need to know
- New chrome front grille with new headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs)
- Upgraded infotainment system with Android Auto
- Smartwatch App
- 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine with 140hp of power and 330Nm of torque.
- Black and grey interior with fabric upholstery
- Telescopic steering
- Reverse camera
- 6-speed transmission
Mahindra XUV500 will be arriving with two new color variants, the mystic copper and crimson red. The upgraded SUV will be in direct competition with TATA Hexa and will be available at a starting price of Rs 12.25 lakh(ex-showroom Delhi)