Germany luxury carmaker Mercedez-Benz India launched ‘Grand Edition’ of its flagship SUV in both petrol and diesel variant at Rs 86.90 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Roland Folger – MD & CEO of Mercedes-Benz India said, "We are extremely confident that the GLS Grand Edition' will continue to remain at the top of customer preference creating new benchmark’’.
The limited-edition SUV gets some cosmetic changes on the outside and some new features introduced in the inside.
The Grand Edition will come in six exclusive paint options include Citrine brown metallic, Designo diamond white bright, Cavansite blue metallic, Obsidian black metallic, Iridium silver metallic and Tenorite grey metallic.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Grand Edition features. All you need to know
- GLS 350d has 3-litre V6 diesel engine with 258hp and 620Nm of torque
- GLS 400 has 3-litre V6 petrol engine with 333hp and 480Nm of torque.
- 9G-Tronic automatic gearbox with 4MATIC system
- 3-spoke multifunction Nappa leather steering wheel
- Two 7-inch HD screens with mobile connectivity
- Rear seat entertainment system
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic LED headlamps with black surround
Mercedes is also offering new service packages for two years at Rs 75,000 for GLS 400 and Rs 104,000 lakh for GLS 350d in which the customers gets unlimited mileage covering maintenance related works.