Tata Motors owned Jaguar Land Rover has launched its first SUV convertible – Range Rover Evoque Convertible at Rs 69.53 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
It is the first-ever convertible to come with a four-seat design and a storage boot. It comes with a fabric roof with the Z-fold mechanism which gets stows in just 18 seconds and can be raised in 21 seconds.
Rohit Suri – MD of Jaguar Land Rover India said, "The Range Rover Evoque Convertible combines the bold design and refinement of Evoque with a sophisticated folding roof. It adds another dimension to the Land Rover family, further enhancing its desirability and appeal’’.
Range Rover Evoque Convertible features | All your need to know.
- 1997 cc four-cylinder petrol engine
- 240 PS of power and 430 Nm of torque.
- 0-100 kmph in just 8.1 seconds.
- Maximum speed of 195 kmph.
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- All-Terrain Progress Control
- InControl Touch Pro – 13-speaker with Subwoofer 660 W Meridian Surround System
- 10-inch High Resolution Touchscreen Infotainment system
- WiFi Hot Spot
- Park Assist – Parellel Park/Parking Exit/Perpendicular Park
- Electronic Power Assisted Steering(EPAS) and ABS
Range Rover Evoque Convertibles are also fitted with windbreak fixing points in the rear for easy storage and deployment.