Toyota has launched a new facelifted version of the Camry Hybrid in India at Rs 37,22,300(ex-showroom Delhi). The all-new sedan comes with an easy switch between petrol engine to electric motor with the help of Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive.
The company has discontinued the regular version of Camry in India due to the implementation of GST which resulted in high prices of the car and there by decreasing the sales by 25 per cent.
2018 Toyota Camry features | All you need to know
- 2.5-litre petrol engine with electric motor which can produce 202 horsepower.
- CVT automatic transmission
- 9 SRS airbags.
- Touchscreen Infotainment System with 12-speaker system from JBL.
- Navigation by MapMyIndia.
- 3-zone automatic climate control.
- New leather seats from Kogane.
- Carbon wood-finish dashboard.
- 65 litres of fuel tank capacity.
- Tire pressure monitoring system.
The luxury sedan comes with another striking feature in which the car’s speed and navigation gets projected on to the driver’s windshield.
Toyota Camry Hybrid will be imported and then be assembled in India. It also comes with FAME benefits of up to Rs 70,000.