Jawa Perak Bobber: Top 10 Features Of The Recently-Launched Motorcycle
Top 10 Features of Jawa Perak (Photo Credit : Twitter )
Jawa Perak has finally marked its presence in the Indian market. The motorcycle was launched exactly a year after it was showcased at the Jawa brand launch in 2018. The Perak bobber is the third product from Jawa Motorcycles to be launched in India after Jawa and Jawa Forty Two. Classic Legends, a subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra, will start accepting bookings for the Perak in January 2020 and deliveries will start on April 2, 2020. It is worth mentioning here that the bookings for the Perak will be opened just for a period of three months as Jawa will focus to deliver the first batch of motorcycles before accepting new bookings. News Nation brings to you the top 10 features of newly-launched Jawa Perak Bobber.
- Jawa Perak keeps the bobber design intact with the low-slung and floating single seat with an integrated taillight, teardrop fuel tank, and a low-set and wide handlebar.
- The pillion seat is optional on the motorcycle. The distinctive design of the motorcycle also comes with the bullet shell-shaped headlamp long forks and a wheelbase of 1485 mm.
- The motorcycle’s engine and spoked wheels get a blacked-out paint job.
- Jawa Perak is powered by a BS6-compliant, 334 cc single-cylinder, DOHC liquid-cooled motor that produces 30 bhp and 31 Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
- Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks upfront and a monoshock unit at the rear, as opposed to twin shocks on other Jawa bikes.
- Braking power comes from a disc each at the front and rear. The motorcycle also gets dual-channel ABS.
- Jawa Perak boasts of features like a single floating seat, bobbed fenders and chopped exhaust.
- Jawa Perak was first unveiled in India on November 15, 2018. At that time, its price was quoted at Rs 1.89 lakh. A jump of Rs 5,000 in the price of Perak might be attributed to its compliance with the upcoming BS6 (BS-VI) emission norms.
- The motorcycle is named after the original Perak that was showcased at the 1946 Paris Motor Show during World War II.
- The Jawa Perak will be produced at the same Pithampur facility where other models of the brand are manufactured.
Also Read: Mercedes-Benz Maybach GLS To Be Unveiled On November 21
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 08:15 AM