Kawasaki's new Ninja H2 to roll out in India next year: Key specifications
The Japanese bikemaker Kawasaki is set to roll out its prestigious new Ninja H2 in Indian market next year.
According to reports, the model is closely based on the H2R and meets all market regulations.
Here are the key specifications:
- It produces a mind-boggling 300PS (296bhp).
- It is the most powerful regular-production bike ever.
- It can be ridden on tracks. The company will produce the track-only model in very small numbers.
- The bike has 998cc four-cylinder engine fitted with Kawasaki supercharger for intense acceleration
- The bike’s supercharger uses planetary gears, spins at up to 130,000rpm and develops up to 20.5psi boost pressure
- Its dog-ring transmission allows fast shifting and works with standard quick shifter
- KYB AOS-II Air-Oil Separate cartridge fork, adjustable KYB rear shock
- The bike also supports 330mm front discs with four-piston Brembo calipers
- Multi-mode traction control, launch control, engine braking control, ABS and a quick shifter
- It is expected to be priced in the range of Rs. 26-30 lakh in India.
First Published: Friday, December 05, 2014 05:18 PM