A fire breaks out inside a flat in Shakti Khand area of Ghaziabad's Indirapuram. The fire, which broke out after a short-circuit in the flat, spread rapidly in the apartment where four children were present. Their parents were not at home when the incident took place.
Rescue and fire brigade teams rushed to the spot and extracted the children trapped inside the flat. All the children were said to be safe.
This is a breaking news story. More details will be added soon. Please refresh the page for the updated version.